Illuminates and evens out skin tone
Glutathione, a major antioxidant, and Melatonin (yes the sleep aid) which helps improve absorbance are combined in Good Silicon+ to even and brighten skin safely and effectively.
- Evens out the appearance of dark spots
- Removes impurities for a brighter complexion
- Reinforces your skin’s natural renewing process
- Non-hydroquinone and retinol-free formulation
Powered by Good Silicon+™. 1.9 US fl.oz.
The most powerful antioxidant in our body. It neutralizes free radicals and deactivates the enzyme that produces unwanted pigments like sun spots.
A hormone naturally found in the body. It has antioxidant properties and protects your skin from harmful free radicals. It also helps boost the effects of glutathione.
Why it’s good for you
Hyperpigmentation is caused by an overproduction of melanin triggered by free radicals from skin injuries, deep in your epidermis. 004-Br mops up these free radicals to regulate melanin production resulting in an even tone and bright skin.
Full Ingredient List+
Water, Glycerine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycereth-7 Trimethyl Ether, Niacinamide, Silica, Ethyl Linoleate, Glutathione, Melatonin, Silicon, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyacrylate-13, C12-16 Alcohols, Polyisobutene, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysorbate 20, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Disodium EDTA, , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Dipeptide-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Arginine, Glycine.
44% Pigmentation reduction
- 44% age spot pigmentation reduction in 28 days
- Independent clinical testing by AMA Laboratories NY USA
- High resolution digital imaging using Matched Scientific Photography™
- Measurement using PhotoGrammetrix, PhGx®
- No photo manipulation used
Click on the arrow to see analysis